And here I am waiting for the moment when you throw in a major complication. And hoping that I'm wrong and you're just going to let us enjoy Lois and Clark falling in love and learning to trust each other and finding a way to be together, outside, in the open, free...

Because this, despite a rough start, has become such a nice ride. It isn't AR, but right now, it really isn't all that far from it. They just have to deal with a 'slightly' more difficult setting.

There was something invigorating about Clark Kent with a ready smile and a light-heartedness in his voice that just intensified its sexi-

Lois stopped mid-step, her hand half-reaching towards Clark for the racquets.

He smiled at her, but this one held a tinge of concern. "You OK?" he asked in that voice that was *definitely* sexy.
If it's sexy, it's sexy. laugh

Say it, Lane.

Linda's voice elbowed its way into Lois's mind.

Say it, you big wuss. Admit that you're hopelessly smitten.
Come on, Lane. There's no denying the obvious. You've fallen for good 'old' CK, despite his beard, despite his hair and despite his 'old' age :p

She wanted to be with Clark.

Simple.

And there were enough impending problems without her adding a few extra by complicating something that - on the inside - should be simple.

If she wasn't already in love with him, she was within one smile or one lingering gaze from those luscious brown eyes of being totally enamoured.

There you go, Lane. How easy was that?

Lois chuckled. "Shut up, King," she muttered. "Who asked you?"
Loved it laugh . I couldn't help my laughter. It sure seems we would have liked this Linda King.

So, Lois, now that you have faced the facts, what are you going to do about them?

Patience.

There was that word again.

She had to be his friend first.

He had to trust her.
Just a suggestion, Corrina, but I've thinking... Lois needs to know where Clark stands and... well, wouldn't that be waaaay easier if Clark were to, let's say, hug her? Kiss her? laugh

Anyway, I just won't tire of telling you how much I'm enjoying this. The only thing that I would like more would be... more wink

Cris