Like everyone has said--wonderful!!! Can't wait for more!! I too will turn on my computer bleary-eyed in the morning to see what's posted. This is an amazing--ahem, dare I say KERTH worthy--story! Can't wait for what's next!!

Si je ne derangez-vous pas, je peux faire une traduction pour Choucky/ If you don't mind, I can do a translation for Choucky:
Cette histoire est géniale, probablement l'une des meilleures jamais écrites et lues par moi. Je suis désolée de ne pas écrire en anglais, mais je ne maîtrise pas assez la langue pour le faire correctement. En revanche, je suis une bonne lectrice en anglais, et non seulement l'histoire est passionnante, mais encore le style en est très puissant. La preuve : cela traverse largement les frontières : j'écris de France ! Merci encore pour ce moment de plaisir, tous mes encouragements pour la suite. [Notworthy]
This story is great, probably one of the best ever written and that I've ever read. I am sorry not to write in English, but I am not good enough in the language to do it correctly. In contrast, I am a good reader in English, and not only is the story passionate, but the style is very powerful. The proof: it has surpassed boundaries: I'm writing from France! Thanks again for this moment of pleasure, all my encouragements for the next part.

I love French... hope no one minds I translated. laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink