clap

He could read.

He could write.

He was educated.

He understood the etiquette of expressing gratitude.
Or maybe he just littered into the tinbox. Just saying…

If this was a ploy to work her over psychologically, he was good. Darned good.
Interesting thought, the possibility that every little thing could be a ploy. You know, if you hadn’t shown us Clark’s POV, too, it might have been very possible to believe that Trask is right.

It was possible that they included useful information, but in getting it, she risked Trask's prejudices poisoning her judgment. He wrote powerfully and with staggering fervour. If she studied his books, it would be difficult to avoid subconsciously attributing some authority to his claims.
Good choice. I guess. Also dangerous, but what is she to do? After all, she can’t just hand them off to a censor to black out all the prejudice etc in there clap

Their eyes met.
clap

'Are my parents OK? Jonathan and Martha Kent from Smallville, Kansas.'
laugh

"I will inform the assistants of the time of the funeral," she said. "You should expect all of them to be there."
Oooh, a chance to be alone with him and build a *bridge* /hint hint/

Moyne nodded towards the cell. "Has he attempted to communicate with you yet?"

Lois felt her stomach knot. Could Moyne possibly know about the notes? "How could he communicate?"

"Notes. Hand signals towards the window."

"Why do you ask?"

"Because it's the first sign."

"The first sign of what?"

"The first sign that his killer instincts are coming out of hibernation and that he's chosen his next victim."
He’s slick. And probably a sociopath.

"He usually begins with something close to home," Moyne said. "Family. Friends. Anything to make him seem human."
But how does he know so much. I do have to say, I can’t help but wonder how I would feel right now without Clark’s side of the story already shown. This could be a true, painstaking thriller mecry

/off to next part’s FDK blush /

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.