Your posts always crack me up!
blush
I try. After all, FDK is the only workout Muse gets these days hyper

"You don't have to worry about the airfare--."
hyper

Another wave of panic washed through her as he spoke - did she really want to be beholden to Clark because he paid for her ticket too?
I admit, I'm a bit surprised, after all, it's just one episode before she almost accepts his proposal blush

"Please. You think it's a secret that you've been parked here every morning for the past three days? If you want to go incognito, Lois, you should lose the vanity plates."
/mutters and goes getting a towel to clean up water distributed across screen./

"Got me. There's an 800 number to call, if you have something to say. Here." Bobby handed a business card to her. The words 'Information Wanted' were printed on it along with a toll-free phone number. "I just thought, seeing as you guys have ways to contact Superman, you might want to warn him that someone's gunning for him."
Huh... Sue, I think we must talk about your definition of 'a little a-plot'... wink

Lois wondered if she had blown her chances with Clark. She should have said 'yes, I'll go to Kansas with you'. She wanted to explain to him that she had been caught off-guard by his invitation, but Clark's brooding demeanor only increased her anxiety so she said nothing.
huh

Then she blinked a couple of times, disbelieving her eyes as a tiny shaft of daylight shone through the floor.
Huh, I'm thinking she's not swinging on a crane, but what's going on? Maybe she's stashed somewhere in the container park in the harbor...?

Michael, hoping that the flashing folder will soon result in part 4 to appear grovel

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.