Sorry I'm late to the party, but there is so much I have to do at school right now.

Well, what a twist! The part where Clark saves Lois from the tree has been changed! So here is my guess. The episode originally happened the way you told it here. After Clark tried to save Lois's life in the Congo, however, her entire life changed. No, wait! Clark kept that time machine thingamy, and he obviously used it again at a later date. He has been trying to save Lois in the Congo, and he is going to search for her in time now that he can't find her on the Earth, so to speak. And viola, he finds that she is in danger as an eight-year-old and saves her.

I absolutely adored the way eight-year-old Lois thought about Batman and Robin (make that Robin and Batman). I'd like to tell you that I was utterly shocked when I was told, at around eighteen, that girls can be called Robin in the United States (and presumably in Canada). Robin!!! There is Robin Hood and there is Batman's Robin, so how can they name a girl Robin?

And Linda is back to her normal self, eh? She destroyed Lois's story?

Fascinating snippet about Cat Grant, the bimbette! Well, as Lois observed, Cat must have some brains after all. Maybe Cat would make a better friend than Linda?

Ann