Whoooeeee! Mayson is certainly up to filling the shoes of other L&C baddies very well indeed. shock

Loved L&C's conversations, especially at the beach; so waffy!! Wonderful stuff! I love that they are both virgins, but sad that Clark was so surprised at her reaction to his news that he couldn't seem to really appreciate hers.

Although I have to say that it often irks me that many people in general seem to see virginity as something to be apologetic about or criticize, not as the beautiful thing it is and what a gift it is to save for someone. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I had to get it out! (bottled it up quite a while now, and it makes me angrier the more I read on how connected bc pills and other forms are promoting cancer bigtime in women but the info doesn't seem to be getting out to most people, which is so unfair when NFP is at least as effective as "those" but totally safe; sorry I'll stop my ranting now)

Back on track, Whoa! on Mayson's scheme. eek I certainly don't see how Clark can get out of coming back to Metropolis to help Perry. But perhaps some other things will happen first to stem Mayson's attack on Clark. ??

Awesome writing; so effective how you're using everything to develop this intricate plot! We now await your next installment in rapt anticipation! grovel

EvelynC