Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
The Star Trek X-over: Dandello did “Only a Fairy Tale” and “Not Just a Fairy Tale”. Good fun!
I'll be sure to add those stories onto my "to be read" list. It seems that new stories are getting added to the list faster than I can read the ones already on the list. It is so nice to have so much fun reading to look forward to.

Part 2: Holmes immediately deduced Clark’s surname. How did he do that? Mr. Wells was explained, not so Clark.
There was actually a lot that hadn't been explained in that part of the story. The official reason is because additional explanations would have slowed the pacing of the story down too much. The unofficial reason (which I will deny if asked wink ) is that I don't know how Holmes knew.

And LOL to the Doyle-reference laugh
Thanks. That was my favourite bit of humour in this story. I would be tempted to say that it is impossible for me to write even a "serious" story without some humour injected; but the next story I'll be posting is completely humour-free.

Part 6: Umm, about the wrapped lamp-posts. I’m not 100% sure, mostly because I haven’t tried it, yet, but back in the 19th century, the lampposts would be made of cast iron instead of the steel (?) tubes of today. And that’s quite brittle, so it would probably break if Clark tried to bend even a little. Of course, you could explain it with the aura evil
If you want to write such a story, I would love to ready it! smile

cheers,
Lynn