cookiesmom: I am honored that, with your limited free time, you would check on what I post here. smile Good luck on your second job.

QotC: If I can come up with another such crossover, I would definitely write it. It would either have to be set in a different universe or else occur after Watson wrote this story, since he did state definitively here that neither he nor Holmes ever saw either of the time travelers again. (I guess another possibility would be that they could see Lois without seeing either Wells or Clark, but I prefer not to write too much with Lois. I don't think I have as firm a grasp on her character as I do on the others, at least in part because her character has changed so much over the course of the show.)

Bob, Thank you. I am relieved to hear that the story works well when read all at once. The reason I had divided the story into such small parts was that I was afraid that the huge changes in writing style necessitated by the changes in POV would prove to be off-putting. I therefore made sure that Watson's writings were in standalone parts.

SJH: Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

cheers,
Lynn