Hi Lynn!

I, too, read this in one sitting, so I’ll just group the specific comments in here smile

The Star Trek X-over: Dandello did “Only a Fairy Tale” and “Not Just a Fairy Tale”. Good fun!

Part 2: Holmes immediately deduced Clark’s surname. How did he do that? Mr. Wells was explained, not so Clark. And LOL to the Doyle-reference laugh

Part 3: Makes more sense when read directly in context of part 3, but…
Clark then recalled the other times he had travelled with Mr Wells. The previous incarnations of Lois had all looked just like her. Was it possible that Charlotte was another such incarnation?
At first I went eek How could Lois’s previous incarnation end up on a street corner. ML’s future Lois (Echoes of the Past), okay. But the past one? Then I remembered, this time’s Lois was named Lulu and lived in Texas. /wew/ But Clark should remember this, too.

Part 4-5: I liked the explanation for the name mix-up etc. Well thought out thumbsup

Part 6: Umm, about the wrapped lamp-posts. I’m not 100% sure, mostly because I haven’t tried it, yet, but back in the 19th century, the lampposts would be made of cast iron instead of the steel (?) tubes of today. And that’s quite brittle, so it would probably break if Clark tried to bend even a little. Of course, you could explain it with the aura evil

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.