This is a fascinating concept.

For me, this had a weird sense of déjà vu:
Soon after their tryst had begun, he’d seen the potential that, with proper guidance and molding, she would become his equal, his partner. He’d taken great pleasure in tearing away from her the last remaining vestiges of good and unearthing the ruthlessness that surprised even him. Of all the things he had done, he viewed her as his greatest creation.

The President had been her idea, voiced with a delighted laugh one night in bed, her bare skin pressing against him.
Back in January I posted a short about Lex's plans Lois just before their S1 marriage. That is exactly what I saw Lex wanting to do once Lois became his wife.

As for a dark Kal-El matched with a dark Lois, I think they go well together. If Superman is to be totally evil, then Lois should be also. I would find it disappointing if she were actually working against him in secret. It would break the symmetry.

Where they go, they should go together. For good or evil.

Edit: This has been tickling the back of my mind ever since I read it. I get the feeling that there is at least one (probably many) good dark stories here. And I don't mean stories where they see-the-light. (I guess there's a reason I normally never let Evil-Bob see the light of day. I need to shove him back in his hole and get back to work.)

Bob