[Linked Image]

They are just sitting there... and Lois is supposed not to touch?

[Linked Image]

Eating chocolate - who, me?

But it is hard to deny it when the treat is in your mouth...

"Lois? What are you doing?" he asked, his voice full of reproach, though he spoke barely above a whisper.

She gave him an awkward smile. "No'shing," she replied, desperately trying to hide the evidence by swallowing the mouthful of chocolate. "You're imagining things."
And she had to swallow the whole thing without having time to savour it!

"Stop being so judgmental, Clark. It's just a piece of chocolate. Megan won't even care!" Lois protested. "Besides, the way I see it, I'm doing the chocolate a favor."

"You're-- what?" Clark chuckled. "A favor? Lo-is!"

"No, seriously." She stopped and turned to face him, looking up at him in earnest. "I'm liberating it from the box. Before it turns bad. Clark, I'm saving the chocolate."
I sort of agree with her - you don't want to know what happened to a bar of chocolate with nuts that I had just forgotten in a drawer for three years... <insert green retching gremlin>

And the ending! Hah, what an ending! Tell me, Lara, is it possible to kill another person with chocolate? Maybe if you have a truffle with a soft tender kryptonite filling? Then again, I know why Clark put on his glasses again. When I was a kid there was a code of honour which said that you mustn't hit a guy with glasses!

Lovely! Hey, I'm ready for another piece of chocolate, Lara!

Ann