thumbsup Another great part!

Time nearly alone with her fox of a teacher could almost be worth the pain of being involved in such a geeky activity. Lois brain was spinning in overdrive, weighing the consequences of her actions.
Forget consequences! Go for it, Lois!

The lesser half of Lois jumped for joy while the career driven part stalked off to sulk.
I really liked this line.

Lois’ stomach dropped a little at the wide, sincere smile that Mr. Kent gave her. They were probably close to the same age. It galled her that he thought she was a high school student. Though it was probably for the better, Lois sighed. She didn’t need the distraction of a tall, dark and handsome.
But he's such a nice distraction. laugh

“But Lexy totally had a thing for Mr. Kent in the beginning of the year. One day she stayed after school and tried to flirt with him a little. He wouldn’t budge at all. He completely ignored her attempts. So she got a little angry and she completely offered to sleep with him.”

Lois’ eyes widened.

“Just like that? She said. “Mr. Kent, I want to sleep with you?”

Jill giggled and slapped her arm. “No, she didn’t sound so stupid. She said in this low voice, oh she would kill me if she knew I was telling you this, but she goes ‘Clark Kent, I can make your wildest fantasies come true.’” Jill burst out into giggles and Lois was hard pressed not to join her as she pictured the scenario.
shock Oh boy! I can see this causing Lois problems in the future. I can totally see Lexy getting a clue of Lois and Clark's attraction to each other (we all know that Clark will be attracted at some point wink ) and becoming jealous.

“Anchovy. Pineapple, jalapeno, anchovy… oh! And I nearly forgot. Goat cheese. Do you think they have that here?”
That woman is crazy!

“I think it looks delicious,” Lois said haughtily. She grabbed the slice and took a big bite, trying not to wrinkle her nose as her mouth was assaulted by the spicy, salty taste.
Crazy doesn't even describe it! Ewww! Hey, I don't suppose you tried this wonderful pizza combination as research for your story? laugh

Clark idly glanced at the half eaten pizza and shrugged as he took a big bite. Lois gaped at him as he casually finished the rest of her disgusting pizza and leaned back contentedly.

“Mmm… You’re right, Lois. That was delectable.”
Okay, Clark takes the cake for the insane asylum!

Awesome part, Laura. I can't wait for more!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.