Laura, you know that I have been sceptical of your Clark, because he seemed to be too infatuated with Lana and too uninterested in Lois. Well, he is shaping up, I must say. I like the fact that Lois's writing appeals so strongly to him. He likes her personality, her wits, her ability to banter and challenge him, not just her looks. (In fact, he doesn't seem to have really noticed her looks yet.) But speaking about banter and challenge... I loved that Lois ordered the crazy pizza to challenge Clark, and that Clark rose to the challenge by eating it up for her! laugh

Anyway, I look forward to seeing Lois really trying to get to the bottom of the sinister Rosettes business and their deadly initiation rites. I hope, for a lot of reasons, that Lois will succeed. First, I want Jill and Lexy to be stopped, so that no other girls will be killed while trying to join their club. Second, I want Clark to think a bit more about why he wasn't able to save Beth Warner. Is he Superman yet? Is he using his powers to try to help people like Beth Warner, and to try to stop people like Lexy and Jill? Maybe Lois could inspire him and show him that it is possible to make a difference in other ways than just being a great teacher.

Third, I want Lois to stop Lexy and Jill so that she can write her article and be hired by the Daily Planet. And fourth, I want Lois to be dramatically successful so that Clark will have no choice but to notice her and admire her and fall in love with her! laugh

I really enjoyed this chapter, Laura!

Ann