<DJ stumbles dizzily into the thread>

Sorry, I did so much eye rolling at what Sue said, that I made myself a little dizzy. <shakes it off so she can see the screen straight>

Yes, I was harassing you Sue. I've told you again and again that this fdk is yours too. <g> I learned a very important lesson over this harassment... I just might be able to pull off the "mom thing" if and when I'm ready... I seem to have a pretty good guilt trip. <g>

And LOLS - Yes, be afraid, be very afraid that I know that a crystal candlestick won't break when you hit someone over the head with it. goofy No, it just so happens that I happen to be a klutz sometimes when I'm doing housework, and I have dropped, knocked over, whatever you want to call it, my crystal candlestick from a height of about seven feet, down to a hard linoleum floor - it didn't break. I think if it can live through that - thatI could knock someone in the head with it and it would survive. LOL.

I rock? <blushes - turns 5 shades of red> I don't know about that... but thanks for the compliment, my queen. <gets dizzy for a whole other reason...>

James! Or James' muse! I loved all the panicky "No's" Hah! Too funny! And the "aaarrrrggghhhh" - it made my day. <g> Yes, it was Dan. And eeeeoooooo to the diaper changing thing. goofy Hee hee. Thanks for the fdk, James!!!

Laura S never feel silly for leaving a short note. NEVER! You hear me? Ahem <clears throat> seriously, I love fdk any way I can get it. I of course love the long, scrolling comments... they make me drool. But I totally adore hearing from anyone and everyone - I don't care if it's just one sentence "great story" - I LOVE it! Thanks for the "amazing" part. <g> Yay!

Hi Elisabeth! They weren't really being as cavalier as it looked about the whole Superman/Clark thing. Clark checked on the intruder by looking in on him... we all know that Clark can hear better than anyone - he could tell that the man was out cold. And the intruder was in another room, across the apartment -- he was in Lois's bedroom. Clark had coming in through the living room window. And don't forget that most of the time they were talking to each other, it would have been in muted voices - murmuring. The main time that they got loud was when Lois was yelling at Clark when he suddenly turned into ... well ... Clark. <g>

Glad you enjoyed the humor of the scene. I felt like it was this really scary thing that happened, and that in places it should be really frustrating and sad, but part of it just really spoke to me in humor - it just seemed to lend itself to a good laugh in places. smile

Thanks for the "emotions" comment. I told Sue that it felt really difficult to write this scene and get the "feelings" right - I told her I needed a lot of help to stay on track - glad to know we got it right. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Jen! I'm so excited that we caught you off guard that Lois had lost more of her memory - that's too funny. smile And I'm glad you enjoyed the Dan bashing. <g> And even more glad that you are ready to hug Clark after all the abuse he's taken in this story. Heh. Thanks for the fdk!

Thank you again everyone for the fdk! I'm still not sure when 20 is coming out - it's been written but it's under scrutinization right now. <g> Plus, I wanted to make darn well sure that Sue got part 12 up sometime this century - so I kept nagging at her to leave this story alone and write on part 12 - it looks like she finally listened to me.

C-ya all soon!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.