For a sec, I thought it was Clark getting hit over the head. *lol* (until the *thud* anyway, there wouldn't have been one, then...) Of course I couldn't help but notice the other comments and I know it's Dan now (*YAY* he deserved it!) but anyway...

Lois looked down at the man she had hit over the head. Who was this lunatic?
Wait a second! She doesn't know it's Dan? She would recognize him, no?

Lois lowered the candlestick sheepishly as she replied, “Yeah, I’m okay.” Then her mind did a double-take – had he just called her ‘honey’? She was caught even more by surprise when he took her in his arms.
GASP! Don't tell me she doesn't remember that Clark is Superman, now? Dammit... now I'm scared that most of her mind is gone or something. Noooo!!!!

And... a suit? Really? Who knew? She was learning so much about him this morning.
Oh crap....

“Yo... you fake... backstabbing... liar! You’re... you’re...”
Nooooo!!!!! *cries* Poor Clark. frown Come over to my story, Clark... Lois remembers you over there. She's mad at you over there as well, but she's *this close* to forgiving you.... (and then you can make out. ...and things... *lol*)

“What do you mean what did he do to me? He broke into my apartment. He was going to attack me! Excuse me for not taking the time to interview the guy first. What did you expect me to do?”
LOL!! Excellent! smile

“What?” Dan asked, looking for all the world like a lost puppy.
Lost puppy... Really makes me wish he hadn't been found! Then again, I'd freak out if I saw his face on the milk container one morning... *lol*

“Oh, Clark! I’m so sorry.” She reached up and laid her hand across his hand on her shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze. “The last thing I remember clearly is... Mayson... she died last night.”
Oh, dear God. frown Poor Lois. Poor Clark!!! *hugs both* (but kinda lingers a little longer on him, there...)

He looked down at the plate. There was something still on it. Was that honey? She must have gotten hungry after he left last night. Where did she keep her scrub brush? It would take more than just water to get that off. Maybe he could soak it? He was just about to turn on the water when he heard her mumbling.
Saved by the mumbling!! Dang it, Clark, don't destroy the evidence!!!

The ring on her hand sent a nervous excitement through her. Was she engaged to Superman?
Yeah... and you really have NO idea how jealous the rest of us are! Mind you, I'd rather have Clark, but obviously, since Superman comes with, well... I'd take him, too. *shrugs* (ROFL)

Ask me anything
*dreamy sigh* - too bad he doesn't mean it the same way when he's in her appartment as he did the other day, during the snow storm. Oh, wait, that's another story, isn't it? OMG! There was honey in my tea? Oh no! Maybe I ingested some of the drug, too? Ahhh!!! Help!

(I'm on pain meds... can you tell?)

I will always be here for you.
That one just makes me melt. smile Totally, melt.

*dreamy sigh*

Something told her she had a good fifty revelations left to go
*dies of laughter* Excellent!! jump

Loved it! Cried, of course... I can't wait to see the next part. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies