She really needed to get down to this level more often, the dust bunnies were atrocious.
LOL!

Bring it on, she thought at him.
clap

If she had known that Superman was going to show up here this morning and do *this*, she would have worn some better pajamas.
I realized a bit ago that Lois must have lost more of her memory, but I still can't help laughing at this!

Lois let out a small gasp. He was going to take the suit off? Oh. My. God! A small part of her mind wondered why, but it was quickly overcome by the part of her brain that simply didn’t care.
this too smile

I almost - almost - feel sorry for Dan.

She had hit a government official over the head and knocked him unconscious? Wonderful! She was in so much trouble. Assault with a deadly weapon... well, a candlestick wasn’t exactly a deadly weapon.
<snort> Yes, Dan is goverment agent, but I think she'd have a hard time finding anyone who'd blame her for beating him up! He needs it on occasion. laugh

You wanted to be my wife, he thought to himself. For just a little while you were mine.
Awwww! <sniffle>

I can't believe you did this, girls! I'm gonna cry. But, damn, this was a good chapter.

I know I started out this story really mad at Clark. But now I just feel so badly for him. No one deserves to be returned to the hardest moments with their loved one, those moments in which you aren't sure that love will triumph, over and over.

She's not gonna forget she ever met Clark and Superman, is she?
OMG! OMG! DJ! Sue! Please, please tell me that Sam's guess isn't correct!!!!

P.S. Lara, you crack me up, girlie! smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds