Ahhh! I'm so glad I can sit down and enjoy this now. *YAY*

Commenting as I read...

Her initial thought had been right. It was worth it – he was worth it.
Oh, hell yeah! *dreamy sigh*

A honey colored capsule.
Oh... crap! Those aren't for memory loss are they? He's feeding her the Nirvana drug? Grrrr!!!!

“Where are you going?” he asked, his voice sounding almost like he was begging her not to leave him.
awww! a PleaseDontLeaveMe!Clark - more than enough to melt a girl into a puddle of goo!

Oh it would come off eventually, but something about that just spoke of the things that Superman... that Clark had to carry with him on a daily basis. And yet he managed to smile that beautiful smile of his and tease her playfully at just the right time, to lift her spirits.
Insert several *dreamy sighs* right here. He's just so... *dreamy sigh* - that's about as much as I can say to explain it. Dang... Makes me wish Krypton hadn't exploded. He might have had a cousin or something... *g* To me that little paragraph says it so well - just how amazing this man is. Just totally, absolutely... out of this world, really.

Clark was standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist; his skin glistening with the moisture he hadn’t completely toweled off. A few locks of hair hung loosely over his forehead and Lois couldn’t remember a time when he had looked more delicious.
Oh, God yeah, he must have looked delicious! And it's really hard to not make a pun here, cause it wouldn't be very PG... It's still floating around in my head, though. Oh yeah. Makes me want to go back and read an nfic I wrote... if you get my point... *lol*

Clark enclosed her body in his arms and ran one hand up her back and into her hair. “Thank you, Lois. You have no idea how it feels to have someone to come home to.”
awww! some serious waffy sighs going on over here!!

Lois wasn’t sure exactly what had awakened her from her dream, but something had. And when she opened her eyes and realized it had only been a dream, she grieved the loss of it. Having Clark in a dream was better than not having him at all – and from the looks of things, he still wasn’t back yet.
Noooooooooo! It was just a dream??? Ooooh, that is so evil! Dang it!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh! And that cliffhanger? Oh, you are so killing me!!! Come back quick or I will so send you an army of pointy stick men!

I loved this part - couldn't leave that many silly comments, cause I wasn't thinking of any while I read it. Eh. I loved the a-plot related part and the dream sequence. awwww! smile Wonderful!

Running over to see the nfic interlude that I saw you posted. hehe! Weeeee!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies