Yay! [Linked Image] smile1

Well, I'm getting my exercise in today. Lots of happy dancing when I saw it was posted, and even more when I read the note at the bottom!

A honey colored capsule.
Dun dun dun... I had a funny feeling about that doctor. grumble

Clark sighed softly and wrapped his arms around her, letting his chin rest on her shoulder. His body was tight and tense but as her body came in contact with his, she could feel him begin to relax. “It was bad... all those people...” his voice wasn’t much above a whisper. His arms tightened their hold on her and she reached up with one hand to stroke the back of his head.
I love Lois comforting him after a bad rescue. Poor Clark sees so much bad but still manages to keep that wonderful innocent, optimistic quality that makes him so endearing.

“Shhh.” She pressed her lips to the back of his neck and kissed him softly. She then began moving her lips down his back, kissing each vertebrae as she moved lower. She delighted in the way his body reacted. He shivered slightly at the press of her lips to his skin and arched into the touch of her hands.
Oh, that whole scene had me completely melted. So sweet and touching, but incredably sensual. Yum! I think Sue gave us all a back fetish with Proof, and this just makes it worse. laugh

She wouldn’t disturb his shower.
Ah, come on, go for it. wink

Clark enclosed her body in his arms and ran one hand up her back and into her hair. “Thank you, Lois. You have no idea how it feels to have someone to come home to.”

His words brought tears to her eyes. He needed this, he needed her, more than she had ever realized. How many nights had he had to deal with some tragedy only to go home to an empty apartment and a cold bed?

She knew he had his parents – but somehow she doubted that he went home to Kansas every time he had a tough night. He just swallowed his feelings and found a way to move on – to wake up the next day and start over.
mecry I love this.

Lois wasn’t sure exactly what had awakened her from her dream, but something had.
Arg, a dream?! I had a feeling it might be at the beginning, but then I got completely lost in it and forgot to be suspicious. *Sigh* I wish my dreams were that good.

He had tried that little stunt once before, only to have met an uncomfortable fate at the end of her plunger.
*Giggle*

She felt a sharp pain in her arm and then everything went black.
No no no no no no no. Evil! Not that I should be surprised, but Evil Evil Evil!!

More soon please!
Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller