Good morning everyone! <g>

Hi Jessi! I love the little flipping guy - too cute! Yes, several people weren't sure about that doctor. <g> Glad you enjoyed the scene with his back and her kissing it. It was a combined effort between Sue and I and I thought it turned out nice.

Sue kept wanting her to "go for it" too. <g> And yes, it was a dream. Glad we were able to get you caught up in it.

Ooops! Here comes the "evils" again. <g> Thanks for all that fdk Jessi!

Hi Laura! Thanks for the fdk! More "evil". <g>

Hi Lisa! Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the dream. Yes, there's just a tad bit more on the n-side later tonight. Nothing earth shattering, but Sue liked it and then she played with it and made it better and so we decided to post it over on the n-side.

Hi Ann! I had planned the "honey" thing all along. If you go back to the beginning chapters where Dr. Klein was first talking with them and working in his lab, he swirled a "honey colored" liquid around in a beaker. And I also wanted to have Clark call Lois honey (I just love that - mmmmm) and sweet little Sue improved upon what I had done and really helped me tie the two together. Glad you liked it.

Well, I don't know about a scene that's *not* a dream - but how about an extended dream? <g>

Thanks for the fdk Ann!

Hi Nancy! She probably would have been able to type faster, but this was about her "convincing" herself that what she was being told by what she was reading was the "truth". If she just woke up to a typewritten page - it would be far less personable and believable. That's why in the last chapter when she tells Clark he could write everything down a lot faster, he asks her if she would "believe it" though. smile

Yes, poor little Nancy - you'd had to be quiet for a long time about knowing about Nirvana and that Lois was taking it. I had asked you those medical questions way back before I started writing this. laugh Thanks for keeping the secret. <g> And thanks for the fdk!

Hi AnKS! Yes, it was a dream. Hee hee. Thanks for the stroke of genius comment - Sue definitely helped with that. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Hasini! Yes, I didn't think under the circumstances that Lois would think it was worth the risk. WOW! Hasini! That's quite a bit of paranoia you've got going on there. <g> Although, if Lois's apartment *has* been bugged, they've got a lot more to worry about than you would think. Think about some of the conversations Lois and Clark have had in there over the past couple of days. Eeeek! Let's hope the apartment isn't bugged and you are just being paranoid. <g>

Thank you! (On how real the dream felt) I'm glad we were able to fool you a little. <g> I thought if anything would give away the fact that it was a dream, it would be that she didn't tell him about Nirvana right off - we don't always do rationale things in our dreams. <g>

Your libido went into overdrive and your brain short circuited over that small part of the dream? Hee hee - yay! But maybe you shouldn't read the extension of the dream then... like I said above, it's not Earthshattering or anything, but it is definitely... um... more. <g>

laugh I'm glad you enjoyed the part about Lois hiding her journal. I think it is very important to her, and for a lot of different reasons. She has tried to be careful about what she writes in it - but is there still a chance that someone could put two and two together and figure out that Clark is Superman?

There's that paranoia again... you really do think someone was listening to her phone call, don't you... hmmm... I'll never tell - or actually I guess I will, in another chapter or two. <g>

I LOVE you jumping to conclusions. Too fun!

Well don't get your hopes too high for the nfic part. <g> I do hope you enjoy and I just decided the story didn't *have* to have the "n" part I had written, but Sue and I liked it so much and then she went and improved upon it... and it did make a nice little addition... So rather than "PGify" it, we thought we'd just post it as a little addition. Hope you like it. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Jackie! Thanks so much for the fdk! So glad you're enjoying it. Pure evil genius, huh? Thanks. laugh

Thank you everyone! The comments were wonderful! I snuck in these replies real quick - but now I've gotta be going... so I'll see you back here tonight on the "n" side. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.