OMG! Finally, something to tear me away from all the crotch shots in the motivation posters thread!!! (hey, it's not *my* fault if people are posting them for me to look at!)

Clark frowned at him – and whose fault was that? If Dan had kept his big mouth shut, his stomach would have been full and Clark would have been on more solid ground with Lois.
Uh... Clark? I'm sorry, hon, but it really isn't HIS fault - you're the lunkhead who broke up with her... not him. If you'd given him a script, then maybe you could be pissed at him for not following it, but really, now... He had no clue what was going on, don't blame him for your mistakes.

...and yes, I do realize I'm defending *Dan* here. Mark your calendars, cause it ain't going to happen again.

Dan’s face fell as he realized that she meant *he* was the third wheel, [...]
hehehe! *sucker*!

“Please, Lois.” He knelt down in front of her and took her hands in his. “Please forgive me. I can’t lose you. I can’t live without you.” He dropped his head, almost laying it in her lap. “I’m sorry,” he murmured.
Aaawwwww!! I'm so totally crying now!

“I forgive you, Clark.”
smile1 dance

“There’s no one I would rather forget myself with,” she admitted, before kissing him back.
Absolutely beautiful!!

Dammit you guys! I'm so crying over here... mecry That proposal - oh for crying out loud, I'm going to have to go get some kleenex! (yes, I really am that much of a sap!)

She didn’t think he could have looked sexier.

Well, maybe...

Maybe if he had chosen not to wear a shirt at all.
Hear, hear! wink

Clark was bending down to retrieve the pen when he heard a sound.
Will you stop it with the "interruptus" already? sheesh!!!

“I’ll be back as soon as I can.”
I hope that goes for the authors, too!! Evil queens of cliffhangers!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies