Sorry I haven't offered feedback in awhile...work has been keeping me busy.

So much has happened since my last post, but you should know that I've been enjoying both the A plot and the B plot (although I admit preference for the B plot wink ).

I love the progress that Lois and Clark have made despite (and perhaps because of) her memory impairment. It's good that Clark has finally realized that he has made a huge mistake. The issue of complete honesty still remains, however, as Clark struggles with how much he should support Lois' manipulations of her own perceptions. I would suggest to Lois that if she truly wants to alter her perceptions, she should invest in a new journal--missing pages are far too much of a temptation for an investigative reporter.

I'm also irked with Dan and his seeming use of nirvana to win Lois' affections. In this case, her memory loss works in her favor. Those kissing scenes between them were positively icky! Still, having a rival is crucial to the plot, so I understand his inclusion here. Too bad he can't compete on his own merits.

I look forward to seeing where this all leads, and I appreciate all the work you've done in creating the story.

"Women frustrate men because they're too complicated. Men frustrate women because they're not complicated enough."