Hi, DJ! I know I promised you a loong review last chapter, which I wrote, and then my sister, who is obviously from the shallower end of the gene pool, goes and shuts down the computer before I can post it!
I couldn't quite get up the energy to rewrite all of it again. Which is a pity, as the last chapter was one of my favourites in this story. thumbsup
Sometimes, you know you should have been an only child. Even if it'll always be your turn to do the dishes.
So, onto chapter 13:
Clark turned around and started walk away but Dr. Klein’s voice halted him. “Clark? One more thing. Would you tell Mandy to make sure she feeds my chimps for me while I’m gone?”
dance Work related...and then personal too! Because they might just decide to go back to her apartment, scrutinize the chemical properties of a certain rock attached to a band of platinum and then test out exactly how patient of a man Clark is willing to be. And then have a very long lunch.
And there's nothing you can do about it!
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
evil

She grimaced. Why did he have to be so flirty? Did the man have no self-respect?
This is a guy who has a collection of Hawaiian shirts for all occasions and still has the nerve to poke fun at other people's crazy ties! What does that tell you?!

*Danbash Danbash Danbash!!*
(We need a Danbash icon)

Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen! wildguy wildguy wildguy

-Hasini

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.