Wow! It looks like we lost some of our readers with the A-plot in this portion <sigh>. Does it make it any better if we promise there is lots and lots of B-plot in the next part?

Really there is! Sue thought it was yummy when I sent it to her and then she added to it and it became even yummier! So fear not, dear readers. <g>

Thanks to those of you who hung in there through this heavy a-plot part... especially those of you who said you are actually really enjoying the a-plot. Woo-hoo! Thank you!

Hi Lisa! Yes, I had wondered what happened to you on the last part, but I was oh so glad to have you for this part. laugh Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Lara! I hope your headache is better. I feel for you. <hugs> I was tickled that you just "had" to read it, even though you had a headache. And I've VERY glad that you love a good a-plot. But there will be a good deal of b-plot left to come, and a good portion in the next part. <g>

Hi Maria! Thanks for the comments. Are you worried about Dr. Peterson? Hmmm... don't know what you tell you... guess you'll have to keep reading. <g>

Hi Hasini! I have a little sister as well, and I remember those days, when I still lived at home, and had to lock away anything important... eventually they do grow out of that... or at least mine did. <g>

Vibe? You're getting a vibe? Uh... well... you know I just don't know what you to tell you. <g> Guess you'll have to keep reading. laugh

Hah! Loved your comments about what you thought Lois & Clark should be doing during lunch... Ha ha ha!

A Danbash icon... Hah, too funny! This is the best I've got for you -- [Linked Image]

Thanks!

Hi Jen! Ooooh! All such good questions. <g> Yes - RAFO - Read and find out... all will be answered... err... eventually. <g> Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Jojo!

Needs more kissing...
<sigh> Yes, I know. I was afraid I was going to lose some fdk on this part due to the lack of kissing... <sniffle, tear, cry>

Sue and I will be doing our best to make up for that in the next part. Promise.

Loved your speculations. Yes, just how evil is Dan? devil Or maybe evil isn't the right word... desperate?

Hah! You can ask for any ending you want... still doesn't mean you're gonna get it. <g>

Thank you hard core readers for sticking in with us on the heavy a-plotted part. More waff is coming... hang in there. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.