To quote Alcyone: "First Things First" --

Thank you all for your warm thoughts and words about the loss of hubby's grandfather. He was a very kind and generous person and will be missed. It was so sweet to get those sentiments from all of you.

For the hundredth time, I lament this being a PG fic. Damn.
<snort>

That IS the perfect man. It’s just that some of us don’t like our men(/significant other) perfect. [Smile] It’s no fun that way.
Hee hee. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Lisa! Yes, she lost her "memory" not her "Lois" - her fiery spirit that embodies Lois. <g>

Ah, yes, stupid, stupid, stupid...

I'm glad you liked her keepsake box. Thanks for the comments.

Hello QueenofAces. Thank you for taking the time to tell us you're enjoying the story. I appreciate every single comment, no matter if you have a lot of time to comment or not (and I know Sue does too.) wink

Hi Nancy! Glad you're still reading and enjoying. Thanks for the comment!

Hi there Jackiek. You know, Star was never my favorite character in the show, but she had her moments... and I definitely thought this was one of them. <g>

Hi Elisabeth and James! Yes, I always thought Lois had a soft spot that she didn't let people see - like she kept the black and white teddy bear that Clark had won for her in Smallville (and that was way back in the 1st season) -- since she was sentimental over that bear, I could see her being sentimental over other things too. Oh and I agree James, about Clark's decision to break up with her being stupid. Glad you liked Lois getting a taste of her own medicine. <g>

Hi there Symbolicangel. I agree Star, just babble all you want. <g> Thanks go to Sue for helping me choose just the right way to end the cliffhanger. laugh

Hi Ann! Thanks for all that yummy fdk. Yes, that's Clark -- our ducker and dodger extraordinaire.

Ah, but this time I suspect that it is the emergency itself that is the lame excuse, that it in fact does not exist, and that Clark just feels the need to avoid her questions.

Yes, because I bet he was lying to you, Lois. Again.
No. He wasn't lying. He really did have a fire to go put out. I don't go into this in the next part. But I wanted to clarify - Clark is through "lying" to Lois. He has neglected to tell her a few things about her memory, but is determined not to out and out lie to her. If she pins him down for an explanation about her memory - he is going to give it to her.

Yes, Clark, Ann is right - we love you, but you are an idiot. goofy

Thanks for all the fdk Ann!

Jojo!!! Hi Jojo! Glad you are still loving it. And yes, it is multi-part but the parts are coming a little slower... so maybe that will help. <g>

Hi Lara! Poor Jimmy, I knew everyone would be ready to slap him. But you know, it *was* Lois's fault. She had asked him to get those articles for her and then hadn't waited around for them. goofy Glad you're loving it Lara and thanks for the fdk!

Hi there Maria! I just saw that you had commented on all the parts. Glad you're going along for the ride and glad you're enjoying the story. Thanks!

Again, thanks everyone for all your warm and kind words... and also for all this lovely fdk. Mmmm. There really is nothing like fdk to keep you going and keep you writing. <g>

-- DJ angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.