Hey! Yipee!

Meanwhile, somewhere on the outskirts of Metropolis...
That's neat how you included that type of sentence. Like a comic book. It makes it very colourful for me as the image of the yellow bar or area in a picture of a comic book. Sorry, I don't know comic book jargon.

He saw her turn to exit the room and simply followed out of habit.
I really like that line.

"They do say his powers are solar induced," Jimmy chimed in. "Maybe he's like a battery? And recharging him makes the temperature rise 'cause he's attracting so much sunlight? Sounds quite plausible, if you ask me."

"Jimmy! Whose side are you on?" Lois countered, obviously offended by Jimmy's comment.
Classic Jimmy! The babbling bit by Lois later is to me another great Lois trait perfectly shown. I guess the Jimmy comment was from the show, but I like how you inserted it. If I'm wrong about it coming from the show...it's still cool.

Clark sighed in despair. "Cease and desist? How do I do that? I can keep my feet on the ground and stop using my heat vision, but how do they expect me to turn off my invulnerability aura?"
I guess being the infamous Clark 24/7 would be okay :p , but yes can't turn his aura off. I like how he/you put that.

"I'll be right over!" Lois told him and she hung up.
She's in a hurry! When people say bye, I always think they are in a rush. Gee. Now it's over. Eagerly awaiting part two.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.