Hi Bek!

Kal-El of Nowheresville?
smile1

Hahaha! I love this though! I'm glad so many little things are standing out.
Oh yes. I guess it’s something every writer knows. You try to fuzz over every detail, hoping it gets noticed. And then, when you are a reader, it’s always a question just how much to actively engage in over.

Because who trusts the government? Haha. No, really... sudden earthquakes, and everyone is alarmed and... Yeah.
They should have sent everyone a red calming crystal laugh

Her driving would definitely be worse than his trip!
rotflol
KAL-EL: At least the spaceship had a crash safety harness and inflatable safety cushions.

Did you see the pretty flower? Sara made it for me in the Destined: The Graphics post in the nfic forum
Yes! I noticed your avatar first, then the gallery Sara posted and then it was here in part 3 clap And then I had no clue it wasn’t a real flower.

I loved The Wedlock Wall, but I don't think I've read the other one. I'll have to check it out!
Wohoo!

And I'd LOVE to BR for you when you get writing again
Wheeeeeeeeee! party Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. It really was a lot of fun to do all that worldbuilding...even though I just...blew it all up...
Oh, you’re very welcome! Engaging this way is such a rewarding way to participate hyper

I'm loving all this FDK so far! Hope you get to Chapter 4 soon and then on to Friends
Yup! /wonders if it’s now time to review the old ‘how far is the next part’ not just for writers but also for readers/ rotflol In all seriousness though, it’s the story part that’s currently open my phone.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.