While I can manage to watch a show and remember what has happened in previous episodes, I can't seem to do this with reading. So I waited until your last chapter was posted before continuing past chapter 1. As luck would have it, I wasn't able to devour it then, but finally. FINALLY I have had the opportunity to sit down and binge the whole thing in two days. And boy was it worth it.

Some notes from other parts:

Part 2:

Clark was helpless in his cage. Weak, in residual pain, and powerless, he’d tried everything and anything he could think of to break free of his prison in the days since his capture, whenever he wasn’t being tortured with the Kryptonite. He’d been thwarted at every turn. The steel bars were too thick – he didn’t have a prayer of bending them. The key that Luthor had so arrogantly and tormenting left in plain sight was out of reach. Clark had no super breath with which to try to suck in enough air to create a sort of vacuum in the hopes of dragging the key any closer. Nor could he use the cummerbund to reach it. The silky material simply didn’t reach that far, and even if Clark could, somehow, stretch the material far enough, there was no way to hook the key.
OMG, I am SO glad you said all this. I've been thinking it for 20+ years... Every time I watch this episode with my 12-yr-old son, whom I've trained to be picky about bad physics in shows and movies, we go on and on about this very thing.

Part 4
Your evilness is so inspiring. devil

Part 6
Lois shrugged again. “Why? It’s completely impractical. What if there’s no cloud coverage? How does Batman see the signal? What if he’s in a place where he can’t get a good view of the sky? I mean, it’s 2013! Yeah, okay, maybe that worked twenty years ago, but now? Really? A big light? Can’t the Gotham PD just…I don’t know? Drop him a text message or something to get his attention? You know ‘Hey, we need you, Harley Quinn is trying to blow up a building and The Penguin is robbing the bank?’”
Again, I've been wondering this for years!!

Part 7
I'm beginning to think that it would be interesting to begin a list of all the horrible things we authors have put Clark through over the years... Poor guy.

Part 15
I love your description of Clark escaping the prison of his brain. Very good!

Part 17
The payphone thing. I love it. I came across a pay phone a year or two ago in the lobby of a hotel that was undergoing some much-needed renovations. We took pictures with our smart phones as we pretended to use it (note: it did actually work, we just didn't call anyone using it).

Part 19
Love the part about the dash on the gravestone. Beautiful!

Part 21
Beginning of the chapter: Okay, now I can stop waiting for the ball to drop.
End of the chapter: Whew that was rough, I mean all those chapters I was just waiting for the next horrible thing and then they went on the date and I was sure it was going to never happen or get ruined. But they made it, it was sweet, and it wasn't ruined till the end. Thanks for that.

Part 22
Beginning of the chapter: I sincerely hope that was Lex Lois just beat up.
Later in the chapter: Darn, that would have been satisfying.
(Side note: I wrote this: "And I think I'm going to look into making my own " -- I must have been distracted. I have no idea what I was thinking)

Part 23
Hmm... single eyebrow raised. All this good stuff. When is the band-aid going to be ripped off? What horrible demise awaits them? Because that's what I've grown to expect from your stories, well not all of them, but the warning... I'm sitting here reading the beautiful proposal and wedding while biting my fingernails. Seriously, when are you going to pull the rug out from under my happiness?

Part 24
"Oh, she's got the lasso out. Things just got really interesting."
There ought to be a Kerth category for best line.

Finally, thank you for answering my question about the nature of these broken things in your warning in the first chapter. You said the you believed the ending was "satisfying," but given your evil tendencies, I was worried that we might not agree on what constitutes a satisfying ending... But now that I've seen it, I'm totally satisfied!! I loved it (well except for the torture part, that was rough...)! Excellent story!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.