Okay, so it's finally posted. Finally the end. I have had so many comments and feedback to hold onto because quite frankly I didn't want to spoil anything along the way. party

First of all, you are so evil as a writer when it comes to Clark. Once I think you can't go darker with the torture and then you surprise me. I'm just going to stop assuming there isn't anywhere else you can go because you continue to surprise me. clap A job well done and yes, this is a very big compliment.

Secondly, how dedicated does Lois Lane have to be to not only continue her search for Clark all these years later but to never settle down and never even attempt to fill the hole she has where her friendship and partnership with Clark resides? No attempt to even find love. I can't help but feel an immense amount of respect and sorrow for her in the years that she lost during her fruitless inquiries that were met with the slamming of closed doors and dead ends for so long. The friendship she forged with Martha is an important one that I'm sure helped her through her grief along the way.

Clark's torture and journey back to the life he once had and the person he had been is a painful and torturous path to go down - both mentally and emotionally. The physical scars he's forced to endure along with the mental scars Lex and Nigel have inflicted on him are enough to make you scream at everything that goes "boo" at night. Not only has Lex found a way to continue and prolong Clark's torture through the years but he still finds a way to continue inflicting harm to Lois whom he now holds as someone unworthy of his greatness.

Clark's journey really is a unique one. He goes from being mute and unable to really show any recognition to his surroundings to suddenly have a break into reality as he finds the ability to speak. Unfortunately, that joy is short lived when he doesn't remember who Lois is. Then he finally remembers who Lois is and who he is but can't remember he is Superman.. Circling back the memories with his anguish over his father, Jonathan's death was very smart. The rush of emotions helped push him to finally remember what happened to him.

Lex Luthor's fall from grace was beautiful and epic as always. My only anguish over it is that he got to one up Clark and reveal him to the world. It gives him too much power in his final moments as he falls from grace. I kinda wish we could somehow make it Clark's decision instead of Lex's to step out of the shadows. But he took it in stride and showed the world why Superman is the man he is.

Happy couple. Happy family. Evil villain rotting away.... smile1

All is well!

Great job as always, Vicki! dance

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube