Originally Posted by SupesFan
Really, really looking forward to the sequel. LOL! I loved the help from the Justice League. How appropriate, a women (Diana) accelerates his downfall. I am grateful that you didn’t simply finish the story prematurely with the “everyone lived happily-ever-after.” But seriously, I am hoping you get started on the sequel in the next couple of weeks. I’m quarantined, and holding out for a hero fix....

I SO wish I had a sequel, or at least another epic, ready, but alas, my muse (despite a lot of poking at her with sharp objects) thinks she also needs to be in quarantine. Mostly because I'm so mentally spent from the homeschool stuff. I've asked her to at least work on some short things, maybe a challenge fic or two. We'll see how it goes.

I was glad to be able to throw in some Diana stuff at the end. Bats might have saved Clark from the asylum, but it's the women in Clark's life who fight the hardest for him - Lois, Martha, and Diana, by getting the rest of the JL to look for him.

So glad you enjoyed the story and I'm hoping I have something new to serve up soon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon