I know I already posted, but this story has kept me thinking all day. It was just so sad. frown Wonderful but very sad.

I know the story is wonderful and I wouldn't want it to change. But it really had me thinking about what happened afterwards. Catherine did allude to the fact that Superman disappeared and Clark spent all his time in Kansas. She also said that they finally realized Lois was innocent. It just had me thinking about what the city officials and the whole of Metropolis thought about Superman's disappearance. Did they feel guilty? Did they feel the need to change their system? And how could that cafe owner live with himself knowing that he turned them in? What kind of affect did this big revelation and downfall to the judicial system have on everyone and their faith in justice?

I don't know if anyone else thought anything along these lines. I'm probably over-analyzing. But this story was just so powerful that I couldn't get it out of my head. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a continuation. I think that may ruin the effect of the story. I just want to give a big thumbsup to Catherine for such an incredible story!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?