I had no idea where this came from *winks* But I love it. The flow of the story is so breath taking. You can actually feel yourself there, watching them. Onto the fdk....

My GOD! This was so powerful. I loved the line here.

He allowed the guards to guide him back to his chair, hardly paid attention as they strapped him in, a sick mimicry of what was before him .
ACK!!

*Sob* OMG! Need I say more???
And as luck would have it, the car he was shoved into had housed the only substance known to man that could stop the hero in his tracks.
whinging
After a harsh, stabilizing breath he locked his gaze onto hers, determined to shove aside his own fears and take on hers. However, the look in her eyes broke his heart.
Your killing me here. God the writing is superb! whinging whinging
Silence.

Time stopped, an eternity held in a second as he strained his superior hearing for signs of another beat in the slowing cadence of her heart. Another breath. Anything to indicate that she was still alive.

None came, and hope died.
I can feel his scream on this part. Very nice. *sniff*
No… His broken plea reverberated in the air around him, ricocheting against the walls and gaining in intensity until the walls began to shake. Then he realized that it wasn’t an echo of an almost forgotten whimper, but was instead a cry that gained in intensity until finally he was screaming.

One thought entered his mind and refused to leave. She’s gone.
Oh boy...clark is going to lose it.
The sound of tearing cloth could be heard, causing him to pause long enough to look down and see that his would be captors had unknowingly succeeded in one thing, ripping away half of his shirt to reveal the familiar blue suit and part of the yellow symbol beneath.
I knew it....
“Get away from her!” The feral growl almost startled him, and it definitely frightened the cowering woman.
Oh god! I can feel the pain.Very good.
He crouched beside the still figure, realizing that his wife wasn’t just gone. She had been stolen from him, ripped away in a flurry of political campaign and revenge. The very system he had fought along side for so many years had not only failed him when he needed it the most, it had even played an unforgivable role. It had allowed this, allowed an innocent woman to die for a crime she could never have committed.
Oh my god. You write....i'm at lost for words. This is so sad and beautiful. You got talent.
The white-hot anger left him as quickly as it came, leaving only despair. He brushed his fingers against her cool cheek, the lines of her face blurring as he choked out a whimpering sob. She looked almost peaceful lying there, reminding him of more than one night he had spent just watching her sleep. Only now she wouldn’t sigh deeply and unconsciously burrow into his arms. Her brows wouldn’t furrow in retaliation to a dream, her fingers wouldn’t twitch. Her heart wouldn’t finally lull him into a peaceful sleep. He was alone.
ACK!!! OMG! mecry mecry
Lois was gone, he held no illusion otherwise. What he held now was still a part of what she had been, the cooling, seeming waxen doll of a body having once been host to the most vivacious spirit he had even known. He pressed his lips softly to her forehead.
God, Woman! My heart has shattered. This is soo good.
The man who turned his glare on the quiet crowd was neither man he had entered the room as. He would no longer be Clark Kent, and he could no longer be Superman.

He left the prison, people parting for him and his burden. People walking down the street, oblivious to what had happened gasped at the sight of him carrying his wife.

For years afterwards, the people who were within sight would recall with a mixture of horror and sadness as Clark took off, no one knowing that it would be the last time anyone except an elderly Kansan couple would see the alien.
Sooo good!
When the newly widowed reporter had turned to them all carrying his wife, Jimmy saw something that had almost made his heart stop.

Clark Kent was Superman.

Almost unconsciously he had taken the picture.
Loooove this.
Running a hand through his hair, Jimmy waited for the picture to develop. His eyes strayed toward the newspaper clipping he had brought with him. Absently a finger strayed over the headline, the one he himself had written when the real truth had been revealed. Not just Clark’s truth, but the final evidence that had proven beyond a doubt Lois’ innocence.

‘Betrayal of Justice.’
/me sucks in breath
MY GOD! This was so sad and heartbreaking. I..I..I'm at lost for words.
Clark Kent knelt beside his wife, fingers pressed against her cheek. His shirt was torn, the shreds of the one side hanging low on his arm. The symbol of the missing superhero peeking out.

However, it wasn’t the rare photo of Clark Kent exposed that drew such an emotional response from the photographer. It was the look in his eyes; the open and raw look of a man just recently lost the most essential part of himself that made it such a powerful piece.
I LOVED this story. It's sad that she died. And I know not everyone is going to like it cause a character is killed off. But that is what fic is for, and exploring other ideas.Your words are beautiful even in this fic. I love how you wrote this. Very very good job. Keep up the good work.

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO