Chapter 7:

The familiar figure standing by her Jeep caught her eye. “Finished already?” She asked before scrunching up her nose, catching a whiff from his suit. “What is that?”

“Sorry,” Clark apologized, “I’ve tried just about everything and can’t seem to get the smell out of the suit. I changed, but the smell is still lingering.”

“Have you tried burning it?” Lois asked, half-joking as she unlocked the Jeep.
lol I love that Lois is only half-joking about burning the Suit.

He let out a light laugh, disappearing into a blur of red and blue and then reappearing in another suit. His hair appeared damp, and the cologne he was wearing was stronger than the amount he usually wore, but the smell that lingered in the air had dissipated.

Did he have time to go home and shower in that timeframe? shock

“Lois?” The temperature had dropped at least ten degrees in the last half hour, and he could see his breath as he called her name. She continued to pace in front of the car, seemingly unaffected by the cold and her lack of jacket in the bitter cold.

She's too darn hot and bothered, Clark! Just let her... um... ride it out. angel-devil

Everything became a blur as he lost himself in her arms.
Bowchickawowwow! Also, there was a split second where I thought you might have a police officer interrupt them making love on the side of the road, but I guess that would have been too cruel. lol

“No, I don’t know.” She shook her head. “Right now, all I can focus on is the pain in my head and…” She groaned, feeling another urge to empty her stomach. She was oblivious to the shocked expression on her husband’s face.
rotflol To be fair, he didn't *know* he was taking advantage... And she handed him the advantage on a silver platter...

Another great chapter! Hopefully I'll get more in tonight!

Last edited by Mouserocks; 07/06/18 01:04 PM.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain