Chapter 4:

"Excuse me," Clark pushed behind them to grab two coffee mugs and began pouring. Cat looked down at her coffee mug.

'That's it.' Cat thought. Watching as he reached for the pot of coffee. Just a gentle shove. That's all it would take. If he didn't get burned that would prove her theory.
Hahaha, diabolical. With a lowercase d. laugh The shooting up Clark thing would be Diabolical.

"Nah, really!" Ralph scoffed. "Save it Kansas. I got this." He turned and opened the fridge, pulling out the spreadable butter.

"I wouldn't do that." Clark shook his head.
rotflol Ralph being a dummy as usual. Clark even warned him!

Clark bent down, putting his finger to it and feeling it with his index finger and thumb. "Feels waxy. Like wax and shine maybe."
Uh-oh, methinks this was Cat again. Strike number two.

That had not gone according to plan at all.
Haha! Called it.

Cat looked back at her dumbfounded. Was Lois Lane seriously trying to apologize to her? She felt the shock begin to come over her as she did her best to remain calm. This was good. This was too good.
Aww, Lois is trying to be nice! Clark really has changed her. goofy

"I...I need to go. I've got a family member that's been...hurt." She managed to say.

"Okay," Lois took the keys from her. "I'll drive."

clap Yay! Lois being nice to Cat and Cat not sure what to do with this Lois has me lol This is adorable, and I hope it helps bring Cat around on her whole outting-Clark-thing.

On to 5!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain