Ooh, more fdk? That's so sweet - thank you guys!

From the moment I glimpsed the title of this story it struck me as unique and asking to be read. Now that TraceyLynn has completed this tale of near loss and happy rediscovery it is plain to see why it is special.

Aww, Morgana, comments like that are going to make me want to write more fic! I'm so happy you thought this story was special. As for the title, you can thank Kathy for that one - I was stuck (again) and she came to the rescue! But "All I Ask" fit so perfectly with what I'd written, I had to use it!

Talk about someone not listening! Lex, get a grip and a clue, the woman is not that into you.

rotflol Loved that comment! Yes, so true!

Oh my! Somehow I don't envy him that conversation. But seriously, there are so many other issues to be tackled that this fic just begs for a sequel. Many of my fellow FoLCs have said it much better than I! Please!

You're sweet for asking! For the moment, it is complete - I didn't envy Clark that conversation either, so I didn't write it wink Who knows in the future, though!

And thanks, BJ, for adding your comments, too!

Of course, the scene with Clark was equally comforting. And funny. I loved the part where Clark asked her twice if she had gone to see Luthor tonight? Alone?

Glad that you liked that part! I chuckled a little while writing it - just seemed so Clark.

I love this. Lois has had so few people in her life that are nonjudgmental that it's no wonder that she's sought him out from the very beginning for friendship and comfort. He is her place of safety. This trait alone could have been the reason that she fell in love with Clark.

Yes! All of this. I quote it because I loved it, and it's so true.

Wonderful story, Tracey. I can only hope that you'll be back with more, either with a continuation or with another tale. Thanks!

Thank you! I hope I'll be back, too. I've had so much fun posting this one. Thanks for reading!

Tracey smile