Thank you all for commenting!

Aww what a sweet ending! Love it!

Thank you, jackiek! And thank you for reading along!

What a sweet, lovely, chilling (only in some places) story! Brrr, Lex gave me the Grade A+ creeps; thank goodness Clark was around to save Lois' emotional day love

I'm glad to hear that I wrote Lex so that he gave you the creeps! He certainly does that for me, too. Thank you for the lovely compliment, Endelda!

So I hear that there is some call for a continuation:

Wait...that's the end?! It can't be the end! There's so much more to the story... What happens with Lex?! When does Clark tell her about Superman?! How does she handle it?! Where do they go for their second date?! Don't leave us here!

You have left:
1. Lois and Clark's romantic future
2. Lex's expected retaliation to Lois' rejection
3. The Daily Planet is still in ruins
4. The Superman reveal
5. Jonathan and Martha's reaction to all this new relationship
6. Even Jimmy and Perry's reaction to the new 'partnership' of Lois and Clark

Yay! What a lovely, sweet, charming story! Please, don’t let us hanging too long, and pleaaaase, do write a sequel. As Mike wrote, there are too many elements left unresolved.

Thanks, Queen of the Capes, for reading! I hear your questions. And Mike, you even left me a list! lol. Mille, I'm glad that you felt it was a charming story but it did have some unresolved elements. I do see where you all are coming from! Honestly, when I sent Kathy this last part, I said that I knew I left threads hanging, and if they needed to be tied in order for the story to feel satisfying. Now, while I will never say never to a continuation (who knows what the muse will come up with in the future!), but for now, I told the story I wanted to tell: Lois's realization that Clark meant more to her than she'd ever thought. Plus, I wanted to reverse the pain of that rejection in the park for Clark. So for now, it is complete. But I love that it made an impact and you want to see more!

also love that she ran to Clark. You helped show her feelings and then when she said the words it was perfect. Clark's little reference to being able to handle himself with Lex had me cued up for a reveal, but I'm glad you didn't right away. I like the "I love you" moment as is. Give them a minute to catch their breath before going back out to face the world.

I thought writing a revelation there, Mouserocks, but like you said - I wanted the 'I love yous' to come first. And then once I did that, it seemed like that part of the story had come to its natural conclusion. So I decided to leave it there: with them together, ready to take on the world (and Lex Luthor). Thanks for reading!

Awww! Even though I've read this multiple times already, I still enjoyed reading it all over again this evening. So sweet! I especially love how they replay the conversation in the park, with a much better outcome.

Thanks, Kathy! I love that you came in and read it again, even after you'd read it a million times already! You are the best, and once again, thanks for helping me. /me bows to one of the greats hail

I appreciate you all! I thought this would be my last foray into writing L&C fanfic, but I had so much fun over the last few weeks, I think I'll have to just 'never say never' on that one, too. Thanks for all the encouragement!

Tracey smile