UltraWoman

I have not watched Forever, but you have such a talent to describe characters that I feel like I know them. You know how I admire your ability to write with so much details and perfect descriptions. Curious to know what happened to Clark. Garden of Memories deserves a sequel and I'm glad that you are writing it. Looking forward to the next part.

Andreia smile1

Awesome to see your name on the boards again! party

Yes, this is a sequel to Garden of Memories, we now get to see Lois and Clark as young people again. But seriously, this would not be Lois and Clark without a little mystery and touch of romance!

Forever was an excellent show. So nice to know that this story is encouraging folks to check it out.

So sorry the next part is taking longer than expected, RL has been giving me fits, but I promise this will be up sooner rather than later. Bobbart and Beverly deserve to read a fun story especially during this difficult time they are going through.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.