Bobbart

Thank you for the dedication and for giving Beverly a brief appearance in the story.

Beverly is a special lady and has touched so many people! Including myself, even though we have never met.

As you know, both Beverly and I loved the Forever show and were very disappointed when it was cancelled. It seemed so much better than many of the alternatives that remain on the air today.

Everyone in the cast and crew of that show worked hard to create a reality many could appreciate. Because of that devotion it easy see Henry walking down the streets of New York in late autumn with Jo by his side ready to crack another elusive case. Except Henry did investigations with style!

I think you have done a very nice job capturing the tone and feel of Henry. I always thought that his character carried an air of calm that came with a life that spanned several hundred years. I sense that same timelessness in this introduction.

He is a very calm. Over the centuries he has seen a great deal, so very little rattles him.

I was a little surprised this morning to see that you have such little feedback. But I’ve seen that before for crossovers. This can be especially when there is a limited LnC presence in the story. Still, while I will clearly be biased, I think this is a nice intro to Henry, Jo and a mixed LnC/Forever world. I’m looking forward to where you take this.

Bev has not seen the story yet, but I’ll make sure she takes a look later today.

Crossovers take time to draw an audience, so I am not surprised. Clark takes center stage in Part Two. He and Ian/Henry have a discussion about their lives and the ladies they love. It should be an eye opener! smile1

Hope Bev likes it!

Last edited by Morgana; 10/07/17 05:20 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.