MikeM

I guess I might as well chime in. I always love Morgana's work because of the detail she draws from a scene. In this chapter you could just 'feel' Henry/Ian walking down the street on his way to Star Labs. After reading this chapter I read a chapter of a fic in another fandom by one of that fandom's better writers and I could just see when she attempted something similar (a comment about a lady's hair) and it was just weak in comparison.

Bravo and glad you are back!

That walk Henry took will be mirrored in Part 2 which I need to send to you ASAP. It was taken from memories of my own walks through New York City streets during snowfalls. They were brisk, chilly and the air braced a body for a hot cup of tea or chocolate. Honestly there is nothing like it! thumbsup

Oh my, this brief description was as better than the other writer?Thanks Mike for the warm praise! Hopefully I can keep up the good work!

Yes, it is so good to be back!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.