FoLC4evernaday

You and NK should get together and write more Forever crossovers. She binge watched it and her muse went crazy. lol

I had to rewatch this one on CW Seed before I could picture the characters on this one. It's been a few years. Totally agree! Underrated show. It's a shame ABC couldn't continue it...yet they continue to put out other shows with very little promise and original thought. wallbash

Jumping off my soapbox now...

I love how you've started this out and am interested to see how you tie these two universes together. dance Looking forward to your next part.

Sorry for not making this answer sooner, but as usual RL make a bigger demand for my time. The Forever universe was fun to watch and writing Henry has been a little different from the characters of Lois and Clark. The show was a treat and it still amazing me that dreck with wafer thin characters are still around ...yeah, let me get off my soapbox as well!

NK is really into Forever? Hmmm...

Anyhow, I am writing as fast as I can to get Part Two up! Had to make some revisions and then off it goes to my beta!

So glad you like the story!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.