Mouserocks

Hi Mouse! wave

AAAAHHH!!! I love this! I loved Forever! Such a good show and I'm so mad it was cancelled when ABC has yet to find another show to match its quality and hasn't filled the timeslot.

So glad to read the above! It was a cool show. ABC really missed a bet here!

You have Henry down pat! I can actually see him walking down the street as you described. I never would have thought of combining these two universes, but it's pretty seamless in this fic. Does Henry think that Clark has already been renewed? Will he remember or recognize him soon? And why is this only three parts?!?!

1. Even though Henry was born in London and has traveled the world, I consider him a New Yorker. Not difficult to see him on Madison Avenue.

2. After the show went off I started watching LnC again and then re-read my story Garden of Memories. Who better to discuss with Clark about a long life (especially one well lived) than Henry? Will either man remember the other? We shall see.

3. Keeping it short and sweet was the best way to go. goofy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.