Originally Posted by Morgana
“You’re right in the fact that if this was Clark’s story, I wouldn’t kill it.” Ralph gave her a ‘I told you’ look until she finished her statement, “I wouldn’t kill it because I wouldn’t have to!” She snapped, smiling inwardly when she saw the dumbfounded expression on his face. “He wouldn’t be sitting here arguing with me about the story. He’d be investigating it. He wouldn’t be arguing about having copy for a story with no evidence because he wouldn’t bring me a story without having something called hard facts to back up his claims. Now, are you done throwing insults? I’ve got a paper to run here, and you have a new partner to find!”

Go get him Lois! wildguy

As far as I am concerned, the new editor is doing just fine.

Haha! Yes, Lois has no problem telling Ralph where he can take his jealous remarks and shove them. razz Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. Who knew my muse was this much of a multitasker right?

Go to research one story and wind up inspired to write another...

Originally Posted by KenJ
I find that I, personally, have been waiting to see if a story is going to be finished, before I start to read it.

Seeing that you had a definite number of posts I went ahead and read this most amusing story. I don't think I've seen a better take on this story. Well done.

Thanks Ken!

Glad you enjoyed my little rewrite! I'm trying to do a better job of guessing the chapters before I start posting.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube