Hooray for comments!

Originally Posted by traceylynn
Okay, I'm intrigued... I'll admit that I haven't watched this episode in quite some time, because, as you mentioned, Lois and Clark seemed pretty out of character throughout the ep - like the writers just wanted conflict for the sake of conflict. I'm glad that you are attempting to fix that! I definitely see a more supportive Clark coming out in this first part - checking up on her when she didn't come home, helping her finish her work (not to mention the help in other ways, lol)... hope that continues! Also hope that Lois doesn't kill his story this time! I guess we'll see.

Good start!

Tracey smile

Hi Tracey!

Yes, that is exactly my thoughts on that whole episode. Neither one of them were acting in character. Clark wasn't being supportive. Lois wasn't trusting her *husband's* gut on something he *knows*... If Superman tells you something's up. You better listen. smirk

Well, he's not going to just stand by and watch her drown. He'll help her out where he can. Cuz you know...that's what he *does*. There was maybe one scene out of the whole episode that he did that and it got messed up with the whole I'm not working with Ralph thing... Seriously Clark? I mean, you break steel bars over your head and you can't stand to work with Ralph that bad? Give me a line I'll believe.

Not giving anything away but I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Yay! Another story. I enjoyed it and too funny how they got caught in the office.

Yeah, Roy knows what's up hehe

Glad you liked it. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube