Originally Posted by Sue S.
It's been my experience that neither time nor distance can diminish true friendship.
I heartily agree!

Thanks, Laura! I love how you always seem to connect with what I'm trying to express, and your feedback absolutely brightens my day.

Originally Posted by Millefeuilles
I always felt there was something missing between them in the show: we once saw her join the Tsunami investigation, and I regretted this was the only one we saw Cat join the gang.
In my mind, though we only saw that one example of it, I believe that Cat was involved in other investigations, both before Clark's arrival and around the edges after he appeared on the scene. That Lois and Cat had a working relationship beyond trading snarky quips. And that, if they had set aside their differences and looked past the walls, they would have seen pieces of themselves in the other.

Crazy Babe, Morgana, Mike, Lynn: Thanks again for leaving feedback. I'm very glad you all liked the story, and satisfied that I could transform a moment of personal pain into something beautiful. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink