Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone! I really appreciate it. smile

Originally Posted by Morgana
There was so much more to Cat Grant than the writer's allowed her to be, which is a deep pity.

In "Strange Visitor", Cat sorts through her closet full of outfits and selects a sweatshirt and jeans to wear in what is played as an attempt to seduce Clark. I believe if Cat was a real person, that outfit would represent her true self, and the closet is full of costumes. I'm happy that you all like my take on her. smile

Originally Posted by Lynn S.M.
I'm sorry to hear that the impetus was a parting between you and a friend.

Fanfic lets me process my personal emotional drama. wink

Originally Posted by Mike M
How goes the campaign?
I currently have zero votes in the Electoral College. wink I officially suspended my campaign the day after the California primary (no one ever stops running for President...they just "suspend their campaigns" LOL). Not so coincidentally, that was about a week before the end of school. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed the project and really believe that my students learned a lot about the political parties, the major candidates, and the electoral process. We also got positive attention for my school, which gave me the chance to shine a bright light on my great students.

I do have to say...as the campaigns are nearing November, more and more people tell me, "I should have voted for you!" laugh

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink