Crazy_Babe and I are in total agreement on your latest fic. There have been many stories, long and short about Cat's departure, in Stranger In Our Midst Cat gets married and moves to Seattle.

This story packs an emotional wallop that stays with you long after the final sentence is read:

Cat scoffed. “I’ve been with more men this week than you’ve probably been with in your entire life. I’ve been in love, out of love – you name a relationship status and I’ve been in it. So you can moon over Superman and try to convince yourself that your fantasy attachment to someone completely unattainable is what’s keeping you from embracing the person you really want, but I’m not buying it. I know you too well, even if I don’t know you well at all.”

There was so much more to Cat Grant than the writer's allowed her to be, which is a deep pity.

Lois smiled. “The plane goes both ways.”

Yes, it does. When the muse hits you, it would be fantastic to read a sequel.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.