Hi Morgana!

This is set during the first season six months after Clark arrived in Metropolis, which considering the clothes Clark wore might have been late winter or early spring.
During Super Mann, the date was given as May smile

One hour after sunset, all three planets would reach their peak performance in the sky and start to set. Fortunately for them the lengthening nights helped slow their departure somewhat.
/heads off googling the night sky/

The ugly words had stung his pride and so he reacted in an uncharacteristic manner; he told the inflexible woman to stuff it.
So, Clark gets his diplomatic skills from his mother’s side?

“Yeah, but does your apartment get decent air-conditioning? That landlord was more interested in making a fast buck than seeing to your comfort. How you and Pete live in the big city is beyond me.” Jonathan shook his head in disgust.
Oh, Clark’s living with Pete?
LOIS: Why I get along with Clark so much. He’s buff enough to ward off the crazies but he still prefers guys so he’s perfectly safe to hang out with smile1

“No, Lois is not about destroying me or us as a family. She will realize that as soon as I tell her. In my heart that keeping this secret from her is wrong. Superman has been around for five months. The longer I wait to tell her, the madder she’ll be when I do.”
LOIS: So…you’re Superman? [Linked Image] And you are in love with me? [Linked Image] Superman is in love with me? [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]

How about granting in-depth interviews to other newspapers such as the Washington Post or New York Times or our own Kansas City Star? She, and by extension the Daily Planet, will be less of a target for crooks.”
Yeah, that should go over well with Lois. Maybe he could also try to talk with the prettiest reporter for each of those papers?

“Martha, didn’t you mention something about knitting a new blanket for Clark’s bed?”

“Yes, the last one I made when was in college. Why?”

“With the way our boy is talking make sure it’s a King size, not a Queen.”
rotflol

“I wonder how they will behave towards each other after the party? Do you think they will share their first real kiss that evening?”
Yes…maybe they could even invite this nice perfumer? Miranda, isn’t it?

It’s a cute one!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.