Hi Morgana! hyper

Originally Posted by Morgana
I'm quite enjoying this gem of a story! Lois and Clark's 'voices' ring true.

Thanks so much. Wow. That's a huge compliment, and something I've been struggling with in my drafts. I'm so glad their voices ring true.

Yeah, I would bet the farm on Martha any day when it came to defending her family. Jason Trask, Tempus, even Lex had better head for the hills!

Me too. Yeah, they'd better watch out if Mama Bear Kent sees them first. lol

Because neither you nor any of these other folks were looking for evil where they thought they saw good. Even Perry missed the clues! Clark also mentioned how children have been affected by Lex's cruelty, starting with Amy Platt, a young handicapped girl who will now have to grow up without her father because of Lex's perfidy. This is something I never read about before, what a very different, refreshing angle!

Thanks. You're right, everyone else took Lex at face value. They wanted to believe he was the "good" man he portrayed. Which of course makes him all the more evil because he seems benevolent. It just seems natural that Clark/Superman would identify with the children. I imagine he endured teasing if not outright cruelty growing up from rumors of his unusual adoption. Contrasting that with Lex who caused the children's pain makes Clark look even better.

Yes! Give their relationship time to grow and mature. Far too often writers are rushing Lois and Clark to a wedding at warp speed!

That's what I thought too. Neither one is emotionally prepared for marriage at this point. They need to build their relationship and learn to trust each other.

So glad to know the number of parts this delightful story has. Please don't take too long on the next installment!

Doing my best.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly