Originally Posted by Lynn S.M.
Brava!

I'm rather overwhelmed at work at the moment (and likely will be for at least the rest of the school year), so the fact that I read this part knowing full well that this may turn into a long story should tell you just how much I enjoyed the parts that came before. And part 2 lived up to its promise

Well done.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., I just read this thread and saw you are hoping to wrap up the story in only two more parts. I've mixed feelings about that -- given that things are likely to get even busier at work, I'm glad that I should probably be able to make time to read two parts, but I will be sad when this story comes to an end.

Hi Lynn!

More comments! hyper

Wow!! I'm thrilled you like my story that much. And honored you're taking time from your busy schedule to read and comment. Thank you.

I hope the rest of the story lives up to your expectations.

I'm delighted that the last parts should fit into your schedule, and honored you have mixed feelings about the story ending.

Comments and/or readers are welcome anytime, and don't have to be "current" to the story.

Hope things go well for you at work. Overwhelm is often difficult, to say the least.

Last edited by cuidadora; 09/06/16 08:43 AM. Reason: typos

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly