Originally Posted by Mike M
Well I will be the first to respond (probably due to the Holiday Weekend here in the States).

I was wondering how you were going to handle getting them back together without a revelation and you did it masterfully! I loved how you let the pace of acceptance of each participant work itself out and did not pressure either Lois or Clark. You had the 'House of Luthor' series situation with the 'We Have A Lot to Talk About' version of Lois (much more mature and understanding of her feelings). Lois did not bring up the “Love is not whom you can see yourself with, it is who you can’t see yourself without.” line directly in this chapter but you probably should at some point mostly because I love the line/concept... I also really await how you have Lois tell Lex that she will not marry him now THAT will be interesting and probably cement Lois' new view of Lex.

I am so glad you are continuing this story and really love that it will be 5 parts in length which should give you a lot of room to explore the reactions of all three of the major players here.

Hi Mike!

Yay Comments! hyper

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Glad you liked how they got together without THE revelation. I thought if Lois had time to process what was going on without a painful rejection, she'd come to different conclusions and make different choices. Throwing a wrench in Lex's plans is fun. No spoiler here for how Lois confronts him. whistle

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly