Wonderful job, Feli clap clap clap !

Please keep this series up. I really enjoy them and look forward to seeing what you take from each episode--and from that, what we learn from the characters. You've done a fantastic job hyper.

I've never liked Dan--probably because I resented him (like Clark) for getting in the way of Lois and Clark's potential budding relationship. Again siding with Clark grin--probably because I was so excited that they went out on a date love --I pegged Lois and Clark as 'exclusive' pretty much immediately. But thinking on it now, I can totally see why Lois would not. She's cautious about dating someone, has been burned before, and then she has Clark and his bad excuses continually running out on her. Dan would seem like a breath of fresh air when she's hurting and confused by Clark's actions.

Clark could have handled things better--maybe that's why it's so amazingly wonderful (finally) to see him fight for them at the end of IR and score a date. (Thanks for bringing up that scene, Susan...one of my all-time favorites love. So romantic! ).

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~